Humming over a song sittle idle or listening to loud, energetic or romantic songs while jogging, there are a few things which can be as rewarding as earbuds.
These little gadgets are the best means to bring out the singer in us while ensuring others aren’t disturbed.
These days it is easy to find the right type of earbuds but an important factor to consider is whether these are comfortable. This article elicits Best Earbuds That Don’t Hurt.
- Our Top Picks
- 1. ROVKING Earhook Earbuds
- 2. Spidoc 5.0 Earbuds
- 3. Occiam Bluetooth Earphones
- 4. Jabra Elite 65t
- 5. Panasonic ErgoFit RP-HJE120K
- 6. Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our Top Picks
- Best Earbuds (overall): Jabra Elite 65t
Alexa compatibility plays a major role in declaring it the best earbuds.
- Best premium Earbuds: Occiam Bluetooth Earphones
Its premium look and wireless connectivity with bluetooth make it a great premium option to consider.
- Best Earbuds (value for money): Panasonic ErgoFit RP-HJE120K
It comes loaded with all the features of its rivals for a fraction of their price.
Call these earbuds from ROVKING as ‘jack of all trades, master of all.’ These earbuds are specially meant for the fitness conscious folks who like spending time at the gym with melodious music to complement it. These are also sweatproof which means the material would last long even after repeated use.
- Mic for cellphones, MP3, laptop
- Can fit ears with small size
- Buttons to change music track, volume, etc.
- Good quality sound
- Fancy color options might not be to everyone’s taste
Lesser the cables, better the usability. These wireless earphones from Spidoc offer bluetooth connectivity to get rid of dangling wires allowing you great flexibility for your head. Another benefit here is that these earphones will connect to each other automatically every time after setting them once. You can also use only from the pair when you don’t require both. It comes with special ‘Ear Hooks’ which prevent them from falling while you engage in a physical activity in full swing.
- Long battery life of 7-8 hours
- Bluetooth compatible with IOS and Android
- Can use either of them as per your requirement
- Range upto 33 ft.
- Only available in black color
These are the earphones to opt if you require quality and extensive usage over phone calls. With a battery life of 48 hours, it makes sure you have enough charge for your everyday work. Its water-resistant material saves the internal components from damage. It is blessed with smart digital fonts to show the battery charge.
- Premium look
- Ear caps for the best fit
- Long-lasting battery
- Could be available with more color options
‘Alexa, play jazz music!’ Buying these earphones brings to you the highly in-demand Alexa compatibility. It also gets you a high quality sound to engage in conversations. These earbuds are IP55 rated and come attached with a 2-year warranty. Its sand-resistant components make sure they work fine even after getting dirty. It gets 4 microphones for unfiltered sound making it perfect for daily use.
- Alexa feature to play any song without any interruptions in your activity
- 2-year warranty
- Customise sound through Jabra Sound+ app
- Relatively expensive
If price is of utmost priority to you, then these reliable and decently powerful speakers from Panasonic could interest you. These can be used in cars and can be controlled via a remote. A unique feature is that even a very old Blackberry mobile phone can be coupled to these earbuds.
- Plenty colour options
- Absolute value for money
- Gets most of the features the more expensive rivals offer
- Easily adjustable with any ear size
- Brand value
- Wireless option not available
Anker is a brand which specialises in making sound instruments. Along with a range of mics and speakers, it also offers this earphone option which could be the best in the market with regards to range. Its AirWings feature automatically adjusts to your ear size without any manual effort. Its solid 100 hour playtime makes sure you get to hear all your favorite songs.
- AirWings feature
- 100-hour battery capacity
- Bluetooth-5 for uninterrupted music
- Bland appearance
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why does it hurt when I put my earbuds in?
The prime reason for this is the way the earbuds are placed. Incorrect fitment or purchasing earbuds of a size not the best for you can lead to pain in the outer ear. Hence, it would be advisable to try out the earbuds before you make your valuable purchase or buy ones that fit all sizes.
2. How do you make earbuds not hurt?
There are several ways to ensure that earbuds don’t hurt even after long hours of listening. Firstly, it would be recommended to buy the size that fits you. Secondly, a few devices such as AirPods come with ‘Air tips’ to help you choose the apt size so that you can make good use of these for a considerable length of time. Nowadays, most earbuds come enclosed in the shape depicting the way these are supposed to wear. Hence, take some time to adjust these until they are fixed reasonably tight and in the perfect position as you would desire.
3. What are good earbuds that don’t break?
There are some earphone brands which have earned a high reputation in reliability akin to Japanese cars. While sound quality is of utmost priority to us, earbuds ought to be reliable for long-lasting use. Some good examples feature:
- Jabra Elite Active 75t Runner-up made of brushed plastic
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Best bass
- RHA T20 (Gen.2)
4. Why do my earbuds always break?
There are multiple reasons for the rupture of earbuds. When in a hurry, we tend to violently pull the wires or cords of the earbuds leading to its breaking. This is very common and should be avoided. On certain occasions, we tend to leave our earphones on tables and furniture with the cords hanging. This leads to downward pressure and reduces the earbud’s capacity to keep the wires fixed. Not only is sleeping with earphones injurious to health but can also lead to breaking of its outer material as you continuously change your position while sleeping. The earbuds are sandwiched between your ears and bed leading to their destruction. Water could also be a factor contributing towards this. If your earphones aren’t properly sealed in a case but exposed to a moist environment for long periods of time, its internal system sensitive to water may lead to malfunction.
5. What brand of earbuds last the longest?
With a large number of brands hitting the highly profitable earbuds segment, there is a diverse range of earbuds available that are expected to last the longest. These include:
- TRANYA M10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless earbuds-specially consider if you want great tech at a great price.
- SHURE sound insulation Earphone SE215 Special Edition
- RHA MA750(Gen-2)
- Bose SoundSport
- SoundMAGIC E10
6. How do I choose the right size earbuds?
While there are no proper guidelines to choose the right size, here are some advices that could help resolve your confusion:
- Try the earbuds which are good to look at sound the best for you. It should perfectly fix with your ear at minimal effort and nothing should feel or look loose.
- Try to evaluate the ambient sound by changing the position of the earphones. The position where this external sound is least heard is the best position and also ensures that the eartip is perfectly connected with your ear.
- Modern-day earphones come with a feature to adjust the earbuds. Make effective use of it specially during physical activities to prevent fall and damage of these tiny but valuable sound-emitting objects.
7. What is better wireless earbuds or headphones?
Though earbuds have come a long way in terms of sound transmission, there’s no denying the fact of the dominance of headphones in this regard. These larger and heavier but more powerful gadgets will provide a more enriching experience on the whole. Some options from JBL should be considered if you’re on the lookout for dependable and better sounding headphones.
Earbuds have come as a breath of fresh air against bigger and heavier instruments in recent times. Its utility increases as these can be used anywhere without disturbing others or the environment. However, these are very sensitive to your way of using and duration which is why picking the most ideal pair is important. This article plays an instrumental role in helping you pick the best option according to your budget, brand awareness, reliability and comfort.