The Remo ocean drum produces different sounds of the ocean and water hitting the shores when tilted or shaken. With its black net and metal beads, it makes for a very attractive piece of musical instrument!
- Material Used: Plastic and metal beads
- Length: 13.2 inches
- Breadth: 9.6 inches
- Height: 2.2 inches
- Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- It is loud and has sharp tones. It does not need extra equipment to enhance the sound.
- If you wrap a heavy cloth or towel about it, it creates absolutely different kinds of sounds.
- It is sturdy and there is no chance of the beads spilling out.
- It is light in weight and portability is not an issue at all.
- It is very attractive looking and has a striking appearance.
- The sound is calm and tranquil and has healing powers. It has been recommended for music therapy as well.
How Does It Fare
The mesmerizing sound makes your body and mind drift into an endless expanse of tranquility that we so seldom get in today’s world. You will feel far and disconnected from reality and the hassles of daily life and transcend into a region that has only you and an endless expanse of water.
Since it is light and fairly indestructible, it can be transported easily from place to place. The wood and the plastic used in the making of the ocean drum are of superior quality and there is a very sleek chance that it will be damaged by any accident.
So, you need not worry that the beads will come toppling out as they won’t! Even the metals used to make the beads are great in pedigree as you will easily understand from the booming sound they make. Doesn’t it seem like the water is hitting the shore right beside you?