Schlagwerk U20T Twin Udu Drum, is based on the conventional African udu drum made out of clay. With this, you can get the feel of Africa and its music in no time. The main feature of this Schlagwerk design is that it allows you to determine the pitch. Along with being Earthy it has a pretty strong bass tone and a full body sound to amplify the effect. The fact that separates it from the rest is that it is completely handmade, even the designs.
Table of Contents
This drum weighs almost 6 pounds and has a height of 28cm (13.39 inches) and a width of 23 cm (13.46 inches). It comes along with a floor base. It is very unique in the face that it is hand-made.
- Authentic African music can be experienced.
- Allows you to determine the pitch of the sound.
- Gives you the experience of Earthy music.
- The treble, as on all Shlagwerk udus is particularly crystalline and encourages to play with fingers, thus is an ideal choice for both beginners and professionals.
- Better bass control.
- The ability to make sound evolve by closing more or less the top hole with hand.
Value For Money
Schlagwerk U20T Twin Udu Drum is a drum which completely satisfies the customer, coupled with excellent bass sounds and provisions for tonal variations. It is a modern device with a strong ancient connect. The Udu can be considered a little expensive, but when you look at its uniqueness and nobility, the price seems pretty reasonable.
You Can Also Try These Amazing Udu Drums: