Choosing the right DJ facade can provide you the perfect lighting required to accompany your music. If done right, you don’t need to carry a PAR (Parabolic Reflector) and wash set up which is too large for the arena. A regular facade with a basic light effect can transform your audience’s opinion and present you as a professional. The best thing is that you can even light up your DJ facade so your audience can literally watch you in amazing lights.
Here are the nine best DJ facades of 2023 for you to explore.
Table of Contents
- 1. Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade
- 2. JMAZ Event Facade Booth
- 3. CedarsLink DJ Event Facade
- 4. ProX XF-4X3048B 4 Panel DJ LED Facade
- 5. Odyssey FZF3336BL DJ Stand (Façade)
- 6. DJ Facade by Dragon Frontboards
- 7. ProX XF-MESA-BL DJ Facade Table Station
- 8. Odyssey CF5932 Carpeted Double Fold Out Facade
- 9. Gibraltar GRSDJ1-SCM-BK DJ Scrim
1. Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade
This product contains a metal frame booth (which forms the DJ façade), a travel bag and a black scrim. The Rockville RFAAW DJ Facade is made out of lightweight aluminum frames while the scrim is fireproof. Easy to wash with water, the scrims can be attached to each other by a 3m long velcro.
In all, the product weighs no more than a decent 7 pounds. It has full 360-degree mobility allowing free adjustments of the panels. The material used in this product has special stretch features that are liked by customers.
- This product is lightweight ensuring great portability.
- The product is advertised to be stronger than others that are made of steel.
- Both black and white scrims allow switching whenever required.
- Foldable panels allow easier setup and breakdown after a performance.
- Users have complained that shipping (if ordered via Amazon) takes too long.
- It is reported that the manufacturer does not sell repair parts and replacement scrims.
Overall, this product is lightweight ensuring great portability. The product is advertised to be stronger than others that are made of steel.
2. JMAZ Event Facade Booth
The JMAZ DJ Facade Booth helps conceal your equipment and offer a wonderful booth set up. The event facade barely weighs 14 pounds and can be broken down into a smaller unit.
It comes with a durable carry bag to facilitate better mobility. The scrim can be peeled off and re-attached very easily. The setup allows you to attach as many panels as you like, leaving out the rest.
The scrim material is completely washable and it is fire retardant as well. The item dimensions are – 47” x 27.5” x 1” inches.
- It is not too heavy, so portability is never a problem.
- It has a flexible set up, so you can add or remove as many panels as you like.
- The size can be adjusted based on the amount of space available.
- You can choose between a black or a white scrim.
- Customers have appreciated the complementary replacement of damaged parts of this product.
- This item is not available for international shipping.
Overall, It is not too heavy, so portability is never a problem. It has a flexible set up, so you can add or remove as many panels as you like. The size can be adjusted based on the amount of space available.
3. CedarsLink DJ Event Facade
This DJ Event Facade is available in two colors – white and black. You will find a set of 4 lycra panels inside, of which two are white and the other two black. A pre-mounted velcro makes it easier to connect these panels. Each panel has dimensions of 44” inch x 19.5” inch.
The entire package weighs no more than 14 pounds (6.5 kilograms). The pack also contains a durable travel bag. The quality metal frame and hinges used make CedarsLink DJ Facade a great choice among those looking for reliability.
In a market where people look for the best DJ façade – CedarsLink has definitely built its presence as a quality manufacturer.
- Most of the customers have found the product reliable and have commented on the timely delivery of the item.
- The product has good quality by industry standards.
- In some cases, the models delivered had defects. However, you are able to report it to the company for replacement.
Most of the customers have found the product reliable and have commented on the timely delivery of the item. The product has good quality by industry standards.
4. ProX XF-4X3048B 4 Panel DJ LED Facade
This DJ Façade set carries 4 scrims and is available in both black and white colors. Made of aluminum, this set comes with the thoughtful inclusion of a free carry bag and a set of velcro straps.
ProX DJ facade is one of the recommended options to avail for DJ nightclubs or venues for a lasting impression. It is strong, lightweight and is foldable as well. It provides an elegant work cover by hiding cables, protecting equipment and assisting in crowd control during events.
Each panel is scratch resistant and is finished in all black. The dimensions of the scrim panels are – 47” x 3” x 31” inches and it weighs around 92 pounds.
- The scrims are washable in machine.
- The panels are strong and lightweight. They can easily be removed for cleaning purposes.
- By using the white & black scrims included, variations of color combinations can be created, complimenting the mobile DJ setups.
- This product has received perfect consumer reviews and people have rated the product to be worth every penny and true to the product description.
- The carrying case of the unit is of a considerably large in size. Thus, the vehicle carrying the unit should have enough space.
- The product may not be available for delivery in all countries.
This product has received perfect consumer reviews and people have rated the product to be worth every penny and true to the product description. The panels are strong and lightweight. They can easily be removed for cleaning purposes.
5. Odyssey FZF3336BL DJ Stand (Façade)
This unit is a great choice for the DJ who likes to go modular. The components utilized to produce Odyssey FZF3336BL DJ Facade includes aluminum and hardware which is powder coated in black for a slick look.
This DJ stand is impressive for both home and outdoor DJ setups. The unit comes with recessed handle and latches. It is sturdy in nature and can easily be set up or torn down. The dimensions of the product are – 38” x 34” x 5” inches and it weighs around 36 pounds.
- The product has interior support shelf.
- It has the perfect width to handle a large coffin/Odyssey case.
- People have rated it to be reliable and durable for smaller gigs.
- Due to its width it may not fit through all permissible entrances.
It has the perfect width to handle a large coffin/Odyssey case. The product has interior support shelf. People have rated it to be reliable and durable for smaller gigs.
6. DJ Facade by Dragon Frontboards
This DJ façade is made of wooden frame and is one of a kind. It is lightweight, easily foldable and portable. It weighs around 45 pounds approximately. The DJ Booth by Frontboard offers a protective cover for your music set-up.
Each panel can be illuminated with LEDs, given lighting effects or left blank – as suited to requirement. The full-size screens have the option to be placed upright and connected to the facade in order to create a 7-panel diverse display.
The unit includes 7 panels, 5 large full-size bottom panels (36” x 45” inches per panel) and 2 full-size lycra panels/screens (36” x 45” inches per panel) and 2 panel connectors covering an 8 ft. long table.
- The DJ facade is lightweight and easily portable. Each panel can easily be separated or transported whole as one unit.
- Due to the stretched lycra fabric used, projection or lighting is vibrant.
- It can be projected from both front and back – LED or Plasma TV’s are not needed.
- It takes very little time to set up and hence is time-effective for use. This helps if you have a performance in a very short while, or you need to set up while your audience is waiting. Speak about efficiency, and it is there!
- The Facade requires proper mounting of projectors to the right height for effective display which can be a little tricky.
- Due to the thickness of the lycra fabric, not all DJ speakers like sub-woofers can be used as it may cause buffering.
The Facade requires proper mounting of projectors to the right height for effective display which can be a little tricky. The DJ facade is lightweight and easily portable. Each panel can easily be separated or transported whole as one unit.
7. ProX XF-MESA-BL DJ Facade Table Station
This DJ facade comes with an inclusion of scrims in both black and white, so you can choose your scrims based on the occasion. You will also get a bag accompanying the kit that will help you pack it all in.
You can install the entire set up very quickly. The scrims can be removed or re-attached as per your requirements. The tabletop that comes with the ProX MESA-BL DJ facade is expected to support a load of no more than 150 pounds, if it is evenly distributed.
- The product has a set up time of less than five minutes.
- Unlike many other facades, it comes with a DJ table to help you put your equipment on.
- You can choose between black or white scrims for the show.
- A maximum weight of a hundred and fifty pounds can be supported by the table top.
Unlike many other facades, it comes with a DJ table to help you put your equipment on. This DJ facade comes with an inclusion of scrims in both black and white, so you can choose your scrims based on the occasion.
8. Odyssey CF5932 Carpeted Double Fold Out Facade
This DJ facade acts as a marvelous screen for your gear and cabling. Odyssey CF5932 DJ facade stands 59” wide and 32” tall. The product weighs around 34 pounds and is available in black color.
- The double fold out screen creates a sheltered booth where you can place your DJ equipment (like DJ controller, turntable or a headphone) and can focus on mixing your very best.
- The facade is lightweight and easily movable.
- The product has received moderately good reviews from consumers regarding its durability and international availability.
- The screens can be a little short in structure. Hence it is advisable that you note the dimensions of the product and check whether it suits your requirements before purchasing the same.
The double fold out screen creates a sheltered booth where you can place your DJ equipment and can focus on mixing your very best. The product has received moderately good reviews from consumers regarding its durability and international availability.
9. Gibraltar GRSDJ1-SCM-BK DJ Scrim
The unit enhances stage presence and is very useful in hiding equipment and cables from public view ensuring quick and clean assembly. The product thoughtfully provides a carrying case. The product dimensions are 15” x 13” x 11” inches and it weighs around 0.16 ounces.
Gibraltar GRSDJ1-SCM-BK DJ facade is available in the elegant black color. This allows it to effectively hide the equipment that you have with you, while providing a perfectly solid base for the lighting to reflect upon and be seen. In parties that are usually dark, this can be a suitable choice.
- The product works great with radius deck workstations.
- Ensures quick and easy set-up and disassembling, making it time-effective in usage.
- The product has not been reviewed very often. Though it may seem to be a good choice, opinions from buyers always matter. Hence, it is advisable to check the specifications of the product before purchase.
- You may also refer to other sites which have reviews on the product. This can ensure better assurance and reliability.
The product has not been reviewed very often. Though it may seem to be a good choice, opinions from buyers always matter. Hence, it is advisable to check the specifications of the product before purchase.
FAQs: DJ Facades
Are DJ facades expensive?
This depends on the brand and quality. However, a facade can be expensive, but considering its use overtime makes it an investment.
Can I add a logo or brand names on my facade?
Yes, you can customize the display panel of your facade as per your needs. You can also add a logo or brand name of your client’s business on it
Is lighting included with the DJ facade purchase?
Generally, you’ll have to purchase the lights separately as every DJ requires different lighting options. You can check online for a variety of facade lighting options.
Can I make my own DJ facade?
If you want to opt for a budget-friendly facade, you can totally make your own. You will need a few tools and equipment to begin a DIY DJ facade project.
Which fabric material is the best for a scrim facade?
A piece of lightweight, translucent fabric is best for a scrim facade as it’ll be easier to carry and the light can wash up on it easily too.
You can find the best DJ facade that’s available online on this list. If you have a passion for music, and you want to express it, then get yourself one of these marvelous sets. They are both energizing as well as enhancing, and will allow you to flourish while you tune the beats on the dance floor and rock the night!